PolarView NS is a complete user friendly on-board marine navigation system. It is available for Apple Mac OS X, Microsoft Windows and Linux operating systems. PolarView NS combines easy marine passage planning, tides and weather with live GPS navigation and AIS capabilities.
Read the REVIEWS from our users and professionals, check out the SCREEN SHOTS, then DOWNLOAD and take it for a spin!
PolarView NS features include:
Comprehensive chart coverage of United States and United Kingdom waters is available as an add-on media order.
Other sources of supported charts are:
- High-quality fast display of S57/S63 vector charts and BSB v3/v4 raster charts
- Complete passage planning: edit routes and waypoints with a click of a mouse
- Built-in download and ordering of world-wide ENC charts
- Integrated ActiveCaptain POI off-line viewer
- Tides and currents display
- GRIB weather viewer with a built-in free GRIB download
- Georeference and display images (PNG, JPEG)
- GPX format support: exchange route and waypoint data with most GPS devices
- Control ship navigation directly on chart with a click of your mouse
- AIS support with AIS targets rendered to scale and CPA/TCPA alarm
- And much more...
- Built-in worldwide S63 ENC coverage by ChartWorld
- NOAA S57 ENC charts for US waters
- NOAA BSB raster charts for US waters
- CHS BSB v4 raster charts for Canada